Natalie Horton D.C.
In addition to chiropractic, Dr. Horton has a passion for functional medicine. Following graduation from chiropractic school, she completed an additional 2 ½ years of study to become a board certified Chiropractic Internist. Functional medicine is an individualized, patient-centered, science-based approach that addresses the underlying causes of disease and promotes optimal wellness. This field allows for natural, holistic care of many conditions including acid reflux, food allergies, chronic fatigue, hormone imbalance in men and women, natural family healthcare, and much more.
Dr. Horton holds the following certifications:
• Diplomate of the American Board of Chiropractic Internists
• Certified in Functional Medicine Chiropractic Family Practice
• Certified in Active Release Technique
• Fascial Movement Taping Level 1 & 2 Certified Rocktape Provider
• Deep Tissue Laser Therapy Certified
Dr. Horton has 2 little boys, Hendrix and Ezra. In her free time, she loves being with her family. She is also an avid Kansas City Chiefs fan.